Join Us for an Evening with AMBASSADOR ANDREW J. YOUNG
Please join us for an unforgettable evening of entertainment and inspiration as we bring together Atlanta’s business and philanthropic communities to support the Honduras Agalta Valley Education Foundation (HAVE) and its transformative efforts to provide quality education for the children of that region.
The program features an inspirational and entertaining talk by Ambassador Young.
Paul Ray is our 2020 Heart for Honduras honoree, given each year to an individual who has shown a deep commitment to the people of the Agalta Valley and education in the valley. He is a longtime member of the Wilderness Team.
Christine Mercer is our 2020 Dr. Hugh Spruell Award honoree, given each year to recognize contributions to improving healthcare in the Agalta Valley.
The evening begins with a silent auction and dinner reception with beer, wine and authentic Latin cuisine included.
HAVE Foundation Funding Priorities:
- Enhance current kindergarten, elementary and middle school programs, facilities and resources
- Purchase 100 new computers for grade school and library
- Establish a mobile library to support local schools
- Provide Susan and Bob Hope Leadership Award Scholarships (Presented each year to the most deserving 9th grade boy and girl)
- Underwrite English faculty positions
- Support music/art enrichment programs
- Secure additional elementary and middle school scholarships